Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wow!

It's hard to believe we will begin our year of learning together!  I hope you had a great summer and you are as excited about this school year as I am!  I just wanted to send a few reminders to help make tomorrow successful.

*  I will meet your child in the hallway tomorrow morning between 7:15 and 7:30.  We will enter our  class together to begin our day.

  * Our class is split for specials so I will not have your child's exact PE days until next week. To be safe, please have your child wear tennis shoes  the first week  of school.  This will help  as we transition to new routines and procedures.   

   *   We are implementing a new dismissal procedure this year so please be patient as we fine tune things the first few weeks of school.  If your child is a car rider, please make sure you have your car tag before dismissal tomorrow or you will need to drive to the front and meet your child in the office.  You can get as many tags as you need from our wonderful office staff. 

  *  If your child is a bus rider,  please make sure your child knows their bus number. If you have not given it to me yet, please just send me a quick e-mail so I can get your child home safely. 

* We do have nut allergies in our classroom so please make sure you pack a healthy nut free snack and lunch.  We Thanks for your help in this!  We want this year to be a safe learning environment for everyone!  

  *  Please have your child return their Meet the Student  page tomorrow or Friday.  Thanks for helping build our class community!

I look forward to getting to know your child!  Have a great night and get plenty of rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment