Friday, May 20, 2016


HI!


What a great field day we  had today!  I am so glad the weather worked out for us ! We had a great morning outside!  I have attached just a few pictures from today.  I hope you enjoy them!
 
   

Reading Workshop-  We will begin our Reader's Theater unit. This a fun unit and I am sure the class will enjoy the plays. They are fractured fairy tales and my plan is to perform the plays for you at our end of year party! 

Writing Workshop-  We will work publishing our fractured fairy tales and then we will work on our very last writing for second grade. It will be a personal narrative of their choice. 

Math-    We will begin our unit on four digit place value.  We will work on numbers greater than 1,000. 

Science/ Social Studies- We will complete our unit on plants and then begin our economics unit in social studies.  


Class Brighteners-Congratulations to Stella!  She is our Star of the Week! 


Have a great weekend!

Mrs. King

No comments:

Post a Comment